TEFL Teacher Training Course (Platinum)
One hundred and fifty hours of key skills and information to set you on your way to becoming an ESL teacher. Teach in real schools with real students!
What You’ll Learn
In this course you’ll learn many new skills including:
- Approaches to Language learning.
- How to be confident in front of the classroom.
- How to warm students up and set context.
- The importance of eliciting and dialogue consistency.
- How to plan, create and implement a lesson.
- The key areas of grammar: Word Classes, Sentence, Elements, Tense & Time, Conditionals and more.
- The P.P.P. Methodology and the flexibility to create any kind of lesson.
- How to concept check students to determine understanding.
- How to present Form & Function.
- An introduction to Phonology.
- Classroom Management
- Communicative Activities
- Teacher Language
- How to prepare CVs & Resumes
- Error Correction
- Looking at Textbooks
- Board Management
- ESL Learning Environments
- How to teach Reading
- How to teach Writing
- How to teach Listening
- and much much more!
See the full curriculum on the left side menu.
The Big Kahuna! For those wanting in depth knowledge, lots of practical face-to-face assistance, plus help with finding work and real in-class teaching practice. This is the full TEFL course I have taught for many years. It includes everything in the Gold package, plus 6-one hour teaching practices in Thai schools. Come and join me in sunny Chiang Mai, Thailand to get some practical experience for all the skills you’ve acquired online. You will be taken to different government schools to put into practice all techniques you’ve learned in a genuine school environment.
(Flights and accommodation are not included)
No Reviews found for this course.